Quebec Skilled Workers and Studies in Quebec


Quebec province controls its own immigration within Canada and anybody wishing to establish themselves in Quebec province must apply through the Quebec Skilled Worker program. The best program at the time being is the Quebec Experience Program, which requires applicants to first work or study in Quebec province and secure a minimum level of B2 in spoken French language.

This program is currently under study by the government and new guidelines are to be issued later in 2020.

Updated on May 20, 2020